May 06, 2019
The crisp air at night is here and it’s glorious! A change in season is the perfect time to warm up our diet and bring out those special dishes that are loved the most in the cooler months.
That brings us to one of our childhood favorites- Apple Crisp! This recipe is guilt free and can be enjoyed as dessert, a snack or even breakfast with a dollop of yogurt. With the warm spices, Apple and oat crunch, it’s sure to be a winner for all!
For the Apples
For the Crisp:
1. Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Mix the apple cubes, maple syrup, water, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. Move the mixture to a mold greased with a little coconut oil.
4. Mix the crisp ingredients together in a bowl and create crisp.
5. Create a uniform layer of the crisp on the apples.
6. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, cover the crisp with foil and continue baking for another 20 minutes.
7. Serve the dish with ice cream or yogurt. Enjoy!!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
February 22, 2021
February 15, 2021
February 08, 2021