January 21, 2019
Another Monday with another delicious recipe!
We love dips around our house. Great for some extra raw veggie intake and even better with our favorite brown rice crackers. It’s a great entertainer, snack or even a lazy meal!
Spinach and artichoke is a classic dip with a beautiful salty flavor. This vegan recipe is no exception and will tick all those boxes!
Vegan Spinach & Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees
2. Soak cashews for 5 minutes in 3 cups of boiling water. Strain.
3. Sauté the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent. Set aside.
4. In a high power blender, process the cashews, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, 1 tsp of salt and milk. Blend until super smooth.
5. Add the onions, garlic, artichokes and spinach. Pulse only a few times as you want it to be chunky.
6. Transfer to an oven safe dish and bake for 20 minutes until bubbly and golden.
7. Sprinkle with vegan or normal cheese. Serve with veggies, bread or crackers. Enjoy!
May 27, 2020
May 20, 2020
May 14, 2020