July 24, 2019
As we become more aware of the dangers of processed sugar, we're looking to the natural stuff to keep our food tasting sweet & delicious. Nature provides us with quite a few options, and maple syrup is becoming quite the popular one.
So lets breakdown this golden syrup. Is it good for us, or not?
Maple syrup is a natural syrup that is made from boiling down the sap extracted from the beautiful maple tree. When consumed in appropriate quantities, maple syrup can really give your body bang for its buck. It can help lower inflammation, provide nutrients and help manage blood sugar. But as is with all natural sugars, moderation is key.
1) It has 24 varieties of antioxidants
2) Has a lower glycemic index score
3) Better for digestion than the majority of the alternate sweetners
4) With polyphenol on board, it may help prevent heart disease, arthritis or inflammatory bowel disease
5) It has high amounts of zinc and manganese, as well as potassium & calcium
Find our organic, premium maple syrup here!
February 24, 2020
February 17, 2020
February 10, 2020