October 13, 2019
Another fantastic vegan recipe from Vegaliciously!
This Italian dish is a family comfort food staple. It’s full of the healthy stuff yet still full of flavor. It makes 6 servings so it’s perfect for the family + leftovers for lunch!
Whip this baby up and you won’t be disappointed. In fact, take a photo of your version and be sure to tag us with your results!
1. Mince the onion and the garlic. Heat a saucepan and melt oil and cook onion and garlic until golden.
2. Add the spinach leaves and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Add the spices and mix.
4. Place the spinach mixture and mix in a food processor with the cream cheese. Blend until smooth.
5. Place the mixture in a piping bag and fill the cannelloni.
6. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
7. Heat a saucepan, melt the oil and add the flour and whisk until it cools.
8. Heat the milk and add to the flour mixture once it’s warm.
9. Whisk thoroughly, add the spices and bring to a boil.
10. Once the sauce gets thick, add the Parmesan cheese and whisk. Pour over the cannelloni.
11. Top the cannelloni with more Parmesan and cook in the oven for around 30 minutes, until golden.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
February 22, 2021
February 15, 2021
February 08, 2021