What can't bicarb be used for? With that many uses and so affordable, stock up on this wonder.
1) Baking: used as a natural reactant in baking to allow the cake to rise.
2) Cleaner of fruits and veggies: scrub your produce with some bicarb soda and they'll be squeaky clean!
3) Gets your clothes whiter and brighter: add a small cup to your washing.
4) Cleans carpets and rugs: sprinkle over carpets and sit for at least 15min, then vacuum.
5) Clean the dishwasher: run an empty cycle with some bicarb and give that magical machine some love.
6) Keep your toilets clean: add some bicarb to your toilet, swirl, scrub & you're done.
7) Relieve itchy bites: mix with small amount of water and apply to the bites.
8) Keep windshields clean: sprinkle a damp cloth with bicarb then wipe on windshields.
9) Clean you whole kitchen: its all safe. Clean everything with some bicarb and water. Easy peasy.
10) Clean your pets bed: stinky pets bed? Sprinkle bicarb, let sit then vacuum up!
Country of Origin: China
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate
This premium Manuka Honey is suitable for everyday wellness and an antibacterial and antimicrobial powerhouse!...
100% pure Australian Manuka Honey 220+ Ready for your at home wellness routine. This powerhouse...
Cacao Butter Cacao Butter is the edible fat from the chocolate bean. It gets cold...