September 19, 2019
Who else needs this chocolate pudding in their life? A great recipe for entertaining that makes you look super talented and super fancy. The truth? It’s easy peasy.
Vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free & nut free. Everybody wins!
Thanks to Vegaliciously for this delicious recipe!
2 cups of coconut milk
About 190 mls of water
70g of unrefined sugar
pinch of salt
45g of cacao powder
120g of dark chocolate
1 tsp agar agar
1. Place milk, water, sugar and salt in a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
2. In a bowl, whisk 4 tablespoons of water with cacao powder until lump free then stir in with milk mixture and stir.
3. Add in chocolate and stir until dissolved.
4. Place agar agar into a glass and add 1 tbsp of water, still and add into chocolate mixture.
5. Bring the mixture to a boil and let boil for 1-2 minutes.
6. Pour mixture into a mould and let it cool completely. Place in fridge and let it rest for 3-4 hours.
October 13, 2019
October 06, 2019
September 20, 2019